How can I block bank holidays in my calendar?
If you want to block public / bank holidays in your calendar, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Google ‘iCal Public Holidays (your city, e.g. Berlin)’.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner and then on 'Venue List'.
- Click on ‘Edit’ next to your space.
- Click on ‘Availability’ on the Provider Bar and then 'Go to calendar' on the bottom of the page.
- Click on ‘FEED ICS (ICAL)’ under ‘Calendar Integration’.
- Click ‘next’ three times and paste the URL from your Google search.
- Click ‘Get Calendar’.
Congratulations! You should see your space blocked on public holidays in your calendar.