How to make my Space stand out?
Most probably the first thing your potential bookers see on your profile is the photos of your space. Let the customers better understand what makes your space stand out and why they should choose your space over other spaces on Spacebase.
For optimal results, we recommend you to upload 3-5 photos with a resolution of at least 1400x900px. To help potential bookers better understand how different areas of your space are connected with each other, you can upload a floor plan too. Outside and/or neighborhood photos also have a good impact on customers.
Here are some tips for space photos:
- A number and variety of photos does make a difference - upload some nice interior, exterior, floor plan photos
- Resolution matters - upload some good quality photos to make a good first impression
Follow these steps, if you aren’t sure how to upload photos for your space:
- Log in to your account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your space.
- Go to ‘Photos’ and drop some nice photos to upload.